Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used on many websites to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We utilise cookies to analyse how our visitors use our websites and to monitor website performance. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by customising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise.
Name: Cookie Consent
Purpose: This cookie is used to record a users cookie preferences.
More information: Users can choose to accept or deny marketing cookies via the menu found on the bottom left of all pages.
Name: Google Analytics
Purpose: This cookie allows us to see data on things like the number of visits to our site as well as the browsing behaviour of those visitors. This sort of data allows us to see which sections of our site are most popular and which aren’t so popular! All info is depersonalised and can never be tracked back to indivuduals.
Information on how to opt-out of Google’s analytics service:
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can alter the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer. Generally you have the option to see what cookies you’ve got and delete them individually, block third party cookies or cookies from particular sites, accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is issued or reject all cookies. Visit the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu on your browser to change settings.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Merrow Savouries personal information request’.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.